October Feast Student Challenge 2022
This year Wicklow Naturally is once again running its October Feast Schools Challenge. There are two categories which consist of Transition Year students and the other is for fifth and sixth-class students from primary school.
Transition Year Students Challenge
Transition year students are invited to design a 3-course menu using only ingredients produced or made in Co. Wicklow.
Primary School Challenge (5th & 6th Class)
Fifth and sixth-class students are invited to create a school lunch item using only Wicklow products.
Two students from each of the category winners will represent their school at the Taste of Wicklow 2023 where they will recreate their 3-course menu/lunch item with assistance from a surprise celebrity chef.
Entries can be submitted using the below form:
The competition closes on October, 31st 2022. For terms see below.
These are the terms and conditions which are applicable for all Wicklow Naturally competitions:
- Wicklow Naturally’s decision in relation to the selection of prize winner(s) is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, or the results of a competition the decision of Wicklow Naturally will be final.
- Wicklow Naturally competitions are not open to any of the Wicklow Naturally family, or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- In some cases, there will no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The closing date for entry is published on our website or on a social media post. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Wicklow Naturally reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Wicklow Naturally.
- Wicklow Naturally is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software from all entries received and verified by Wicklow Naturally.
- The winner will be notified by either a social media post, on our website or email within 2 / 3 working days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within the given time frame, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Winner(s) announcements will be made in a public social media posting through our Facebook and Twitter profiles. We will NOT direct message or tag any winner(s) on Facebook. We may tag the winner(s) that have entered on Twitter as this is currently permitted.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to check our social media sites, and our website for winner(s) announcements.
- The winner(s) must claim the prize by directly mailing us on Facebook, Twitter or by email and within the given time frame.
- Prizes not claimed within the specified time limit will be deemed to have been forfeited and Wicklow Naturally may dispose of such prizes without any liability to the winner.
- Wicklow Naturally will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- Wicklow Naturally will require your full name, address and email address in order to post the prize or to email you about the competition prize i.e. online voucher or tickets.
- We may share your contact details with our competition partners in order for them to honour/fulfil the competition prize i.e. post or email you on the prize – online voucher or tickets directly with you.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Any person found to be in disregard of these rules will be disqualified automatically.
- You must be over 18 to enter.
- Wicklow Naturally reserves the right to disqualify any contestant for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion.
- For photo competitions: All submitted images must be the entrant’s original work and must not have been published elsewhere or by someone else. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that each submitted image does not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- For photo or colouring competitions: The copyright of all submitted images for this competition belongs to the respective participant. However, by entering the competition, the participant grants Wicklow Naturally Team a non-exclusive, irrevocable license to reproduce, enlarge, publish or exhibit the images in the media, on our website and social media channels.
- Wicklow Naturally’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Wicklow Naturally fully respects your right to privacy in relation to your interactions with us. Any information which you send on to us will be treated with the highest standard of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Law.