Telling Your Food Story workshop
Calling all Wicklow based food and drink producers for the Telling Your Food Story (Tips on free #PR, #foodstyling & #photography) workshop.
Magic’ tips for food producers and operators to get your message across. This energising online event will focus on the all-important area of storytelling and will be led by 2 of Irelands leading experts in their field – Ger Hennessy and Dena Shearer, followed by a Q&A session led by James Burke, JB&A.
- 10.00 – 10.05 Welcome, LEO Wicklow
- 10.05 – 10.15 Context and Opening, James Burke,
- 10.15 – 10.45 Geraldine Hennessy, Resident PR
- 10.45 – 11.15 Dena Shearer, Food and Lifestyle Photography
- 11.15 – 11.30 Q&A and Discussion
Ger Hennessy, Resident PR
Ger has over 20 years of experience in consumer PR. She specialises in providing media relations and event management for small to medium lifestyle brands.
In her presentation, Ger will focus on how to present your story, building media relations and how to get good print and broadcast media coverage in Ireland
Dena Shearer, Food and Lifestyle Photography
Dena specialises in food and lifestyle photography and will cover the topics below:
- Photography tips for creating a beautiful food image (smartphone or camera)
- Food styling tips that will make your dishes pop!
- How to create a streamlined and beautiful Instagram page that will stand out from the rest
|Date:||Wednesday, 23rd June 2021|
|Time:||10.00 am – 11.30 am|