Farm to Fork Trails Term & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Please read the terms carefully before booking a tour with Wicklow Naturally.
Acceptance of Our Terms
How we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, we provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your personal information
- We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use regiondo.com to power our online store. You can read more about how they use your Personal Information here.
- We collect information about you during the checkout process in our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 7 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews if you choose to leave them.
Cancellation, Amendment and Refund Policy
- Wicklow Naturally reserves the right to restrict the number of participants to ensure the highest standard of the tour experience.
- If you wish to cancel the tour, you should first consider rescheduling the tour, which is offered for free, at Wicklow Naturally’s discretion. The tour can be postponed until the end of the next calendar year.
- If postponing is not an option, and you need to cancel the tour, here are our terms:
- You are entitled to a full refund if you cancel 14 days prior to the commencement of the tour.
- If you cancel 7 days before the tour start date we will offer you a 50% refund.
- No refunds are issued for cancellations made less than 6 days prior to the tour date.
- All cancellations are to be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the unlikely event that we must postpone a tour, Wicklow Naturally will offer an alternative tour date or a full refund.
- All refunds requested by you are issued minus the processing fees.
- Please allow up to 14 working days for a refund to be processed.
- Prior to travelling and scheduling a trip, you are highly advised to have appropriate medical insurance.
- You are responsible for maintaining your own personal property.
- Wicklow Naturally, won’t be held accountable for any theft, damage, direct or indirect loss, or inconvenience.
- It is your obligation to inform us in advance of any potential allergic reactions, food or drink intolerances, or other health issues with regard to our trips that involve food and beverages.
- The tour is covered by public liability insurance.
- Any liability concerns must be resolved between you and the external party if we specify that an outside guide or another outside organisation will perform your trip.
Support, Service & Complaints
For any issues related to service, support or complaints please use the contact email here:
- We attempt to reply to all enquiries, service issues, support issues or complaints within two working days.
- We will update you with an estimated timeframe for resolving the dispute and keep you informed about progress.
We use Stripe as our payment processor. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information. Please see stripe.com/ie/privacy for more details.
Orders can be considered accepted when you receive confirmation of order acceptance by email. If we cannot process an order for an unforeseen reason, we reserve the right to cancel the order.
You may not use the website for any of the following:
For the purpose of fraud, or in connection with any criminal offence or any other unlawful activity
To publish, send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, abusive, indecent, offensive, defamatory, obscene or threatening; or which infringes on the copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise damaging to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, commercial solicitation, mass mailings or any spam or junk mail
Without prejudice to the statutory rights afforded to the purchaser, the information & materials contained in this site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, and links, are provided on an “as is” basis with no warranty, and in particular, Wicklow Naturally does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete or current, or that use of the site is free of risk of viruses or other damage.
Price and availability information may change without notice. products and related services purchased are warranted in accordance with the law, and nothing in these conditions is to be taken to restrict or exclude or any rights, which rights, which the law grants to purchasers in respect of such products or services. individual products may be the subject of additional warranties or guarantees given directly by the manufacturers. such warranties shall not be enforceable against Wicklow Naturally, but only against the company or individual giving them.
This website is owned and operated by Wicklow Naturally. All rights in the design of the website, text copy, graphics and any other content, interface and arrangements belong to Wicklow Naturally.
All rights are reserved as set out below. You may copy electronically or to print excerpts of this site for the purpose of placing an order, comparing products or other reasonable shopping activities. Any unreasonable use of this site, such as copying or reproducing for purposes other than those above, changing, distributing, or republishing, without written consent is prohibited.
All trademarks, service marks, and trading names are owned by Wicklow Naturally and or other respective owners.
Laws & Jurisdiction
Your Statutory Rights
Your Statutory Rights are not affected. This statement does not give you any additional legal duties or obligations, it simply highlights existing rights that consumers have when they deal with sellers.
Communication of your Information
Third-party service providers, agents, subcontractors and other associated organisations may have access to your information for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf.
Your credit card information is processed by Stripe. Please see https://stripe.com/ie/privacy for more details.
Communication with You
We will only send you promotional material if you opt into our promotions schemes upon creating your account.
We will contact you either by phone, e-mail or by other means to update you about a transaction or to confirm the details of a transaction.
Our payments processor, Stripe reserves the right to contact you to verify the details of a transaction.
Children under the age of 18 may use the site only with the permission of a parent or guardian.
The Wicklow Naturally, its directors, officers, employees, servants and agents, affiliates or other representatives and their respective parent and subsidiary companies, shall not be liable in respect of any claims, emergencies, demands, causes of action, damages, losses, expenses, including without limitation, reasonable attorney fees and costs of proceedings arising out of or in connection with the use and/or dissemination of personal information relating to you in accordance with this privacy statement and your consents.
Modification of Terms and Conditions
We may terminate this website with or without cause at any time and effective immediately from that time. In addition, we, at our sole discretion, may terminate your user account for violation of the letter or spirit of these terms and conditions.