Farm to Fork Trails
Introducing Wicklow Natually’s Farm to Fork Trails…
From fine dining in historic houses, vegetable growing in walled gardens, and traditional farms producing Wicklow beef and lamb, to innovative producers, brewers, distilleries and even a winery, Wicklow has much to offer. With a variety of experiences such as afternoon teas, cookery classes, foraging tours and chocolate-making classes, Wicklow Natually’s Farm to Fork Trails has really something for everyone.
Farm to Fork Photo Gallery
The Farm to Fork Trails will include guided and self-guided tours throughout County Wicklow. The trails aim to showcase the best of Wicklow food and drinks producers and providers, connecting the visitors’ experience from farm to fork and offering a true taste of the Garden County.
The Farm to Fork Trails have been developed and curated by Wicklow Naturally – Wicklow’s Food and Drinks network. Guided tours include return coach travel to several destinations such as farms, historic houses, food and drinks producers and farmer’s markets.
The Farm to Fork Trails for 2022/23 consists of:
- East Coast Flavours Tour – July 27th 2022
- West Wicklow Tour – August 17th 2022
- Wicklow Drinks Tour – September 20th 2022
- South Wicklow Tour – Date to be confirmed* – Register your interest using the form below
- TU Dublin Wicklow Naturally Tour – Wednesday, March 22nd 2023 is not open to the general public – Tour tickets below are available to purchase by TU Dublin students ONLY!
*Up-and-coming tour information, pricing and how to book will be released in due course.
Register your interest in Farm to Fork Trails
Read our tour booking terms and conditions here.