Wicklow success at Blas na hÉireann 2020Wicklow Naturally
Wicklow Naturally’s October Feast is all about celebrating the wonderful food and drink producers in County Wicklow so it was a sheer delight to see the results of Blas na hÉireann 2020 unfold on Saturday.
Eleven winners of Blas na hÉireann 2020 awards were announced for County Wicklow with the superb Rhoda Cocoa winning ‘Best In County’.
- Ballyhubbock Farm won a GOLD medal for its Irish Handmade Sheeps Milk Halloumi
- Jamshack won SILVER for its Raspberry Jam
- Miena’s Nougat won BRONZE for Miena’s Almond & Fig Nougat
- Rhoda Cocoa won GOLD for Rhoda’s Single Origin Milk Chocolate and a BRONZE award for Single Origin Dark Chocolate
- Ridgeway Wagyu won GOLD for its Olive Fed Wagyu Beef Fillet
- The Chocolate Garden of Ireland won SIX awards in total – SILVER for Orange Caramel Chocolate; SILVER for Cappuccino Praline; BRONZE for Milk Truffles; BRONZE for Single Origin Madagascan Whiskey Truffle; BRONZE for Salted Almond Praline and finally a SILVER award for Raspberry Sorbet
- Wicklow Farmhouse Cheese won two awards – A GOLD and BRONZE for Wicklow Blue Brie and Tomato and Herb Cheddar
- Wicklow Way Wines won GOLD for its Irish Blackberry Wine and Bronze for its Strawberry Wine.
- Dun Luain Foods Ltd – T/A Wilsons of West Wicklow won BRONZE for their Oatcoat Goujons
- The Butler’s Pantry won GOLD for its Smoked Salmon & Goatsbridge Trout Pate, SILVER for Lemon Meringue and GOLD for Gateaux Laurence
- The Happy Pear won GOLD for Hummus and SILVER for Pesto.
Congratulations to all of the winners from all of us at Wicklow Naturally. To see the full list see the Winners List